Monday Morning Manager…Spring Break Edition
Bats in camp: 650
Baseballs: 145 dozen
Loads of laundry: 25 per day
Towels used: 250 per day
Waffles made for breakfast: 21
People served for lunch: 81
Shoes cleaned: 75 pairs per day
Rolls of athletic tape: 15 rolls
Your opinion on Monday Morning Manager: Priceless
1. Who has the better team – the Rangers or the Houston Astros?
2. If you are the Rangers, what offer do you make to Mark Teixeira he can’t refuse?
3. What position in camp concerns you the most?
4. Nobody predicted Gary Matthews, Jr. to be the Rangers’ Player of the Year last season. What Rangers outfielder has the best chance of being their Player of the Year this year?
5. If you were a major league general manager, would you hire Ozzie Guillen as your manager?
That’s it, boys and girls. Headed back to Texas for a little R and R.